More information about applying for a Telluride Historical Museum Bus Scholarship:
A limited number of scholarships are available and are awarded based on these criteria:
- Your school must be in the San Miguel, San Juan, Ouray, Montrose, Delta, Dolores, La Plata, or Montezuma Counties School District (includes charter schools);
- One scholarship per teacher each school year, and;
- Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Teachers are required to make a program reservation with THM before applying for the Bus Scholarship;
- Schools must arrange for their own transportation;
- Teachers are required to complete the Bus Application form and have it signed by the principle;
- Applications must be received two (2) weeks prior to the planned visit;
- THM requires that you obtain a bus transportation invoice showing trip information and the cost of the bus in advance and submit it together with the application;
- THM will pay the transportation service directly if the scholarship request is approved;
- This scholarship pays only basic bus cost, and;
- Applications will not be processed without a bus transportation invoice.
Questions? Contact Mary Higgins at (970) 728-3344 x5 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.