Due to the local increase in COVID-19 cases and the County’s raising of the COVID threat level to the red stage, the Museum will be delaying its reopening plans until further notice. Likewise, we are also temporarily suspending private visitation opportunities as well while we assess how we can reopen in the safest manner possible.
There is a chance, however, that we may be able to offer private visitation of the Museum in the near future. If you have interest in visiting the Museum, please email [email protected] and we will do our best to accommodate you as soon as possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your patience and understanding. The health and safety of our staff, visitors, and community are of the utmost importance to the Museum.